The following 20 sub-projects are funded and supported by the EFPF Project. These sub-projects were selected through an open-call competition in the first half of 2021. The 20 sub-project will run for the 9-12 months period between Sept 2021 and Aug 2022.
Based on the interests of EFPF project to nurture and validate innovation in the EFPF federation, the 20 sub-projects correspond to the 3 categories defined by the EFPF project. The list of winning sub-projects include:
1: Sub-projects for the development of digital manufacturing applications and services for the EFPF platform
- Atlantis Engineering => See Atlantis Engineering's story here.
- Ceramics 4.0 => See Ceramics 4.0's story here.
- Digiotouch OÜ
- Digital Systems 4.0 => See Digital Systems 4.0 story here.
- Eurecat Technology Centre => See Eurecat Technology Centre's story here.
- Future Intelligence => See Future Intelligence's story here.
- Lortek => See Lortek's story here.
- Masta => See Masta's story here.
- Nissatech => See Nissatech's story here.
- Xgility => See Xgility's story here.
2. Sub-projects for validation and/or testing of EFPF platform and services in digital manufacturing domains
- CTAG => See Cabomar and CTAG's story here.
- Digital Transformation at Sappi Europe => See Sappi & Scailable's story here.
- Digitanimal => See Digitanimal's story here.
- Pressious Arvanitidis SA => See Pressious Arvanitidis's story here.
- Simtera => See Simtera & Borçelik's story here.
3. Sub-projects to improve the EFPF ecosystem by connecting multiple stakeholders through innovative solutions
- Capgemini => See Capgemini's story here.
- Artificial Intelligence Talentum => See Artificial Intelligence Talentum's story here.
- DNET Labs => See DNET Labs' story here.
- eBusiness eXpert => See eBusiness eXpert's story here.
- Octavic => See Octavic's story here.